Saturday, December 10, 2011

Time for a ladies night out

Nothing beats a girl friend to chat with and a drink to share with. An unexpected Monday night pushed without worrying the fact that we have duties the next day. Meet Laurice, my first buddy here in Dubai which I met in my cousins flat too generous to invite me for some drinks. Without any thoughts I am so grateful for the invite. We went to a fine lounge which is called Left bank located in Suok Al Bahar in Downtown Dubai. Its a suited place to hang out with friends as well as business meetings. Its a quite place to chill out just perfect for the chatting and bonding moments with friends. 

looks like just got out from the office

dubai mall
inside suok al bahar

the left bank

my margarita
i just loved their pizza



After an hour or two of chilling out. We transfer to a pub called Nell Gwynne in Byblos Hotel. Awesome live band took the stage playing some of modern tracks such as Adele and ska music. I soo much enjoyed the ambience and the music. Total of 6 glasses of cocktails in front of us. Damn Im nearly to get totally wasted. Thankfully I was able to return home safe.


british band
cocktails
thank you complimentary
the after effect of drinking lol
Thank you so much for a wonderful ladies night out Laurice. Till next time!
ps. your a good driver - drunk driver...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment