Thursday, June 20, 2013

K9 Friends: Adopt a rescue dog in Dubai



Do you love dogs? Do you have the heart to take care and foster rescued dogs? Can you handle responsibilities? Are you interested to own one?  If so, there's  a big chance that you will be able to find one.

K9 Friends is a running a non-profit making, voluntary organisation in Dubai located in Jebel Ali.

We are so grateful to have been a part of their good service in protecting stray dogs. I am very impressed with their genuine affection and dedication.

We adopted "Dobbie", a 6 years old pug. He's been with us for almost a year now. He's a sweet beautiful thing that lights up our mood. When we first got him he seemed very anxious however as time passes he's more confident knowing that he won't be abandoned again.

Priceless is the term I used whenever I see him greeting me every time I arrive home.

For more information on how you can own one you can visit K9's website.




No comments:

Post a Comment