Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Face Shop | Aqua Proof Marker Tint


I will give a shot for my first ever makeup review. Been thinking lately of sharing my favorite stuff on the internet so why not blog about it right?

So here's how the story goes:

A dear friend of mine, Abby recommended me this cute little product. One day in our office toilet I noticed her applying  what looked like a pen marker on her lips.

I was so amazed that she let me try it out. After that in I suddenly have the urge to just go straight to the shop and quickly grab one.

I like the way it blended on my lips and it stays on for the whole day but it wears a bit when I eat. 

You can get this product in any Face Shop outlets. I got mine from Deira City Center for 47 dirhams.

Will update this with photo wearing this product :) 

4 comments:

  1. This looks interesting. Will definitely gave you looks when used on public toilets but I'm curious about this product. Thanks for sharing.

    - Jane of Geek Gone Girly & Pastels and Neons

    ReplyDelete