Thursday, February 13, 2014

Engagement Party | Ramada Hotel

It was raining with an angry thunder when we arrived home late last night from the party. But none of it bothered me because I really had a great time.

It was my first time to attend an engagement party. It was quite similar like in the movies, giving wishes to soon-to-be bride and groom.

I remembered few months ago, we had this conversation with my cousin where she's insisting me in getting married (in a joke kind of way) and now she's looking gorgeous than ever wearing her lovely ring on her right hand.

I couldn't be more happier knowing that pretty soon she'll be forever united with the man in her dreams.

Apart from the celebration I am grateful to attend the party and was able to see my Marina girlfriends again! It's been ages since we last seen each other.

The venue was in Ramada Hotel in Al Mina road near Satwa. The food is good but not great cos they made me a stir-fry noodles with killer spicy sauce. They should have asked in the first place. I like spicy food but the level they gave is just beyond what I can take so that made me an unsatisfied customer.

Anyway we made our goodbyes and kisses.

Lau, Jai and I are going to this Yoga session this coming Saturday so stay tuned if I'll be in the mood to post an update. Looking forward to it! x


ultimate selfie of the night

My cousin Richan and her brother Michael

Boys have their own thing
I love my girls

This was a good champagne - really

always in the mood for some Chinese
Dessert are nice esp the tiramisu

No comments:

Post a Comment